This article is all about how to delete YouTube, Google+, Gmail and any of other services or apps associated with your Google account in one click. Sometimes we use many of services and we attached these services to our Google account. We also play third party games online with associating your Google account with it because these types of apps ask you for giving all permissions of your google account at the time of beginning. And we are giving all the permissions to that app without reading any agreement but it is very risky. Because sometimes hackers will be used this trick to hack your Google account. Sometimes hackers made some changes in source codes of these third-party apps and access all of your personal data from your Google account and also steal your data from your device on which you logged in this Google account.
So always beware these types of apps and always read permissions and agreements of third-party applications before giving Google account access to that type of apps. Now if you want to remove your services from Google account which is accessed your google account then use below-given steps and secure Google account from hackers and being hacked. So let’s start here how to delete YouTube, Google+, Gmail and any of other service or app associated with your Google account in one click.
- First, of all, we will sign in into our google account from any of the browsers on your laptop and smartphone also.
- After sign in into your google account from your browser, we will click on the “My Account” option to proceed.
- After the reaching on My Account page in your Google account, we will click on the “Account Preferences” option to proceed. As the figure is shown below
- Now we will scroll down the page for looking “Delete your account or services” option on your Account preferences web page which is shown on your screen.
- After find “Delete your account or services” option on your screen. Now we will click on the “delete products” option from your screen to delete your associated apps and services from your Google account. As the figure is shown below
- Then it will be asked you for re-entering your google account password. Now here again type your Google account password to proceed.
- Now after again logged in to your Google account in your browser, on the next page, you will find a list of google products which is attached to your google account. As the figure is shown below
- Now from this list, you can select your product which you want to delete from your Google account by click on the delete icon in front of that product from your screen. Like here from service list I want to delete Google+ service from my Google account then I will click on delete icon which is given in front of Google+ option. As the figure is shown below
- After that follow further steps which saw on your screen after clicking on delete icon from your product list.
By using this trick you can remove/delete your unwanted services which are associated with your google account in one click. If you have any queries regarding this trick feel free to ask through using the comment section