When you go to buy a new laptop and computer and you want to check all specification of that computer like ram, model number, processor of computer , graphics card and any other specs about that laptop this article is very helpful to you to check full specification of any laptop. we learn many methods to check laptop and computers specification and save yourself from any type of fraud and cheating by salesman’s in today’s world. so let’s start how to check full specification of any computer in windows.
How to check system information by using setting app in windows
- First of all go to system setting and click on it to open it.
- after open setting click on system option and click on it.
- then after it click on about option to saw all specification of your laptop.
If you do not find setting app use this method
- Go to control panel by double click on it.
- After go in control panel choose system and security option in it and double click on it to open it.
- After that many option will be saw on the screen simply choose system option in it and double click on it to open system information and see all specification in it.
If you have problem in this method best and simplest ever method is here to know about your system specification is given below.
- First of all go to desktop of your laptop.
- after that right click on this pc icon on your desktop few options are shown on screen.
- then choose properties option in it and simply click on it.
- Now saw you computers specification will be open saw it and check your system is full fill your requirements or not.
How to check your computers full specification by using run command.
If you not satisfied by upper method and want to know more about your systems hardware and drivers information also then choose this simple method to check full specifications about your system
- First of all go to run using Windows key+R.
- After that a pop up screen will be open in it we type msinfo32 and press enter to saw results on your system screen.
- If this command is also not work on your system then another option will be here for you. type dxdiag command in run and press enter to show all specification about your laptop.
If run command is not properly work on your system then use you command prompt to saw your system information. Steps give below
- open your start menu and search for command prompt.
- then cmd option will be shown on the screen. right click on it and choose run as administrator to open command prompt as admin
- Now you command prompt will be open as admin now type systeminfo command in it and press enter to saw results on your screen.
How to check your system’s full specification by using windows search option
If you do not find run search bar in your pc then use windows search bar to saw full specification of your system steps given below
- First of all click on windows icon that is placed at the left bottom corner of any window in any system
- After click on it type system information in it and press enter to saw full specification of your system
If you do not know about specification of computer and laptop then a interesting feature will be given in windows by Microsoft. You create a report of your entire system specification in notepad and send it to me by mail. I will help you which laptop is best for you. process of generating report of system information will be given below to help you.
How to generate a complete system information report of your laptop?
- First of all click on windows icon which appear on your screen at the left bottom corner.
- type system information on it and press enter to open it.
- Now system information will be open in it choose file option and choose export option in it to create a report of your system in notepad. figure shown below
- Now location will be browse to save your file choose desktop to save your file and named it as you wish and save this file to desktop.
- Then create a email and attach this file with that mail and send it to me with your queries.
I think this article is very helpful to you share it if you like this.