This article is all about how to enable two-step verification method in Facebook. No doubt that social networking websites and application such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Hike, Instagram, and Twitter made communication easier and faster in all over the world. you can use these social platforms to make communication between you, your friends, relatives and family members also. By using these apps you can communicate with anyone via instant messages, voice calls, and video calls also within few seconds. By using these social platforms we can also share photos, videos, and any other data directly from your smartphone and computer also.
But security is also an important factor in this field because if someone hacks your account then he can steal all of your personal data from your account and maybe he blackmailed you via using your personal data. All social media platform increase their security time to time to prevent users from privacy breach and identity theft. If you don’t know how to enhance the security of your Facebook profile then read this post and prevent yourself from any type of breach and theft. In the previous post, we learn about how to secure your WhatsApp account from hackers and now in this tutorial, we learn about how to prevent your Facebook account from hackers. So let’s start here
Now follow below-given steps to enable two-step verification in facebook.
1. First of all login toFacebookcebook account from any of the browser on your smartphone and computer. The quickest way to enable this extra security is by logging into your facebook account on a computer.
2. After that, you saw that your homepage will be displayed on your system’s screen. now you saw that a downwards arrow button displayed at the top right corner of the facebook main page.
3. After that simply click on that downwards arrow button and now you saw that a menu list will be open up. Now select the Settings option from the menu list. As the figure is shown below
4. Now after that you saw that your homepage redirects to a new page in which many of the options present regarding customizing your facebook account like general, privacy, security, timeline and tagging, blocking, etc. now simply click on the Security option to proceed from the right sidebar. As the figure is shown below
5. After clicking on the Security tab you saw that all the contents related to the Security of your account will be displayed on your system screens main content area. Now you saw that many of the security options will be displayed on your screen in which choose Login approvals link button and click on edit button to proceed. As the figure is shown below
6. After that you saw that there are five options will be displayed on your screen. now choose the two-factor authentication option from these options and simply click on the enable option to proceed. As the figure is shown below
7. After clicking on the enable option a pop-up screen will be displayed on your screen in which it asks you for Turn on Login Approvals. Now in this pop-up screen simply check the given box and click on the Enable option to proceed. As the figure is shown below
8. After that, it will ask you for re-entering your login password in the given box for your security purpose. Now enter your password in the given box and then click on the submit button to proceed. As the figure is shown below
9. Now after that in next page it will show you a message that tells Login Approvals enabled. Now if you want to log in your facebook account on unrecognized devices you must use a code or security key. If someone wants to login to your facebook account using your password he not able to access your account without these code and security keys.
These are the simple steps that help you in enabling two-step authentication on your facebook account and enhance your security.If you have any queries regarding this feel free to ask through the comment section and also provide feedback to us because your feedback is valuable for us.